66、Reflection on Inequality among People Based on 80-20 Rule

80-20 Rule

In 10 persons: 2 persons are wealthy and 8 persons are poor.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are in command of 80% of the wealth in the world while the rest 8 persons have only 20%.

In 10 persons: 2 persons make money with their brain, while 8 persons make money with their body.

In 10 persons: 2 persons think positively while 8 persons think negatively.

In 10 persons: 2 persons purchase time while the rest sell their time.

In 10 persons: 2 persons seek for an excellent employee while 8 persons are hunting for a good job.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are in charge of others while 8 persons are in the charge of others.

In 10 persons: 2 persons have their own business while 8 persons are working for other persons’ business.

In 10 persons: 2 persons prefer work experience while 8 persons prefer a diploma.

In 10 persons: 2 persons believe that action prevails over results while 8 persons believe that knowledge is power.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are clear of what qualities and actions they should have to be wealthy, while 8 persons picture what they can be if they are wealthy.

In 10 persons: 2 persons prefer to invest while 8 persons prefer to buy.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are target-oriented while 8 persons are daydreaming.

In 10 persons: 2 persons seek for answers from questions while 8 persons seek for questions from answers.

In 10 persons: 2 persons look afar while the rest only care about short-term profits.

In 10 persons: 2 persons seize the opportunity while the rest miss the opportunity.

In 10 persons: 2 persons plan for the future while 8 persons consider what to do today only in the morning.

In 10 persons: 2 persons take actions based on successful experience while 8 persons take actions based on their own wills.

In 10 persons: 2 persons repeat simple things while 8 persons hate simple things.

In 10 persons: 2 persons finish tasks in advance, while 8 persons procrastinate tasks.

In 10 persons: 2 persons can achieve targets while 8 persons fail.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are influenced by successes while 8 persons are impacted by failures.

In 10 persons: 2 persons are in a good state while 8 persons are in a negative state.

In 10 persons: 2 persons believe dreams will come true while 8 persons are affected by previous failures.

In 10 persons: 2 persons live with success while 8 persons do not want to change the current situation.

In 10 persons: 2 persons change themselves while 8 persons change others.

In 10 persons: 2 persons encourage and praise while 8 persons criticise and scold.

In 10 persons: 2 persons persist while 8 persons give up.

Reflection on Inequality among People Based on 80-20 Rule

Indeed, each one in this society look similar with one head, four limbs, and a body; they all can talk and think. However, everyone is different.

From the 80-20 rule, we can see that people are divided into two classes in which people in respective class think from different respects. We divide them into smart people and ordinary people. Wealth and resources are assets of smart people, who can start their own business from nothing, but they are able to accumulate wealth. Gradually, small profits grow bigger and they become wealthy.

However, when the rest 8 persons (80%) have those assets in hands, they end up with abusing and wasting. Finally, they have to be homeless and even get nothing to lose.

People who appeal to equality have no idea and they only think by killing the 20% people they can achieve everything.

Eventually, god disposes and men only propose. Regardless of any struggles, dumb people remain dumb and they will never be rich. Without the talent to be rich, even a dumb person is appointed to be the president, he will lose everything and be laid off. That is called destiny.

Men are born unequal. If one wants to pursue equality, he should suppose it is true and do not take seriously, or try some self-comforting and cheating himself.

All can be seen as daydreaming.